Return And Refund Policy
Before to return any Jewelry, you have to contact us by email or by phone.
- For Customers out of Europe Our policy of returns will be 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- For European Customers Our policy of returns will be 20 days. If 20 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- For Greek Customers Our policy of returns will be 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Credit Or money Back for returns is the total price of merchandise, not including original shipping, less the dollar amount for return shipping.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- If a package is lost or damaged in transit, it is the responsibility of the customer to request a claim via the courier.
- If a package is mishandled, stolen or lost, we do note claim responsibility for compensation or reimbursement.
To complete your return, we require all the information that you gave during the order process, or a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send your purchase back to the Boutique after sending an email to us in :
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery WORLDWIDE
- Any item that is returned more than 20 days after delivery FOR EUROPE
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery FOR GREECE
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Customer service.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Customer service.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product. Please email us to: Customer service
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over 75$/Euros, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.